Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Comforting sounds at rafla

Rafla.That's the name of this beautiful place. This is my favorite place in the whole wide world. Why ? Stupid reason, but this is one of the coolest place to smoke your cigarettes inside the restaurant. You can meet anyone. And I mean anyone. Helsinki is a small city compared to others. I love this place, because here comes often many foreign young folk and it's nice to share stories. I've been noticing that I come to this place almost 3-4 times a week. Yesterday I hanged out with benibeni. Haven't seen him for awhile so when we met, we just laughed our ass off on every single thing. I think it was the lack of fresh air. He had to leave early and this woman came up to me and asked me if I was italian. no, said I and she couldn't accept it. well time flew and the old lady was very nice. And they say you can't talk to strangers...

3 comments:

samae said...

miksei saa jutella tuntemattomille:oo eihä kukaa vois sit selvitä suomen ulkopuolel:D ja ps nyt ku taas alettiin tätä pilkkua painamaan ni miten sä oot muka ottanu noi kuvat itestäs:o en muista et raflas on kauheest tripodeja

Eela said...

haha Sameli. mut mun on pakko jatkaa! NIIN, mä otin ton ylimmän kuvan!

Halle said...

haha, sameli on aina korjaamassa:D