Thursday, March 26, 2009

When I grow up...

Lately I've been thinking about the future and me in it. It's so hard to imagine yourself in the future, so that's why I think of the future like this; your current closest friends are still close to you, care free mind, no responsiblities. Also your precious items and same values you keep with you by all time.I don't want to follow the basic current in life: Get into a university. Get a job. Get married. Have kids. Get a dog and live happily ever after ? No thank you.
Please, I don't want to change into that person. I want to be free and set my wings up in the air. I'll make sure I will still have these values and still be care free, like someone said; life is to short to take it seriously.
In my life I have gone thru a lot of tradegies, but I've grow
n and always thought that there's really a silver lining in everything. Oscar Wilde said once: The aim of life is self-development. To realize one’s nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
In the end nobody knows
what kind of
future
you'll live.

So
don't worry about
the future,
just live now,
breathe the fresh air,
open your eyes to

new posibilities,
enjoy of the smallest things
you can find.

Don't think of how to be happy,
just be.

7 comments:

Eela said...

HALIZZZ with a HAT. what a kittycat.

netta.k said...

true i wish i'd live like that, live in a moment

vika kuva on hauskA

samae said...

miksnoikuvatonihanpixeloityja

Halle said...

kosk yritin suurentaaa ne täs blogis ja ny ne näyttää rumilta. Ja en tiedä miten ne näkyis tosi isona ilman et siin olis sitä pixelimassiiiiiiii :((((

Anonymous said...

Hei nyt täytyy sanoo,että sulla on ihan _älyttömän_ tyylikkäitä kuvia!
Rakastan sun kuvien värejä ja sun kasvojen piirteitä!
Viel loppuun,että millaista kameraa käytät?
Jatka samaan malliin 8]!!

Anonymous said...

oho *kasvon

Halle said...

ooo, kiittooos! Käytän Nikon d40 : ))