Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sittin' on a tree

Well it's true. It feels like I'm totally disconnected from everyhting. Disconnected from internet, disconnected from my photographs and disconnected from this blog. That's why I haven't been here for a long time. Maybe it's a good thing, that I haven't been on the computer a lot. I've been taken walks just before the sunset. It feels great.
I should start painting and drawing outside more. Here I am, sitting at school's computer class. Later I chose some important courses for my future. Future. I think in the future I will graduate as an cleaner lady at some school just to get some money in my pocket.

I hope I can travel a lot. Help some people in the way and just enjoy of every small things I can find! Hopefully you can do the same.

3 comments:

Eela said...

Ei. Sun tietokone lakkosi ei ole hyvä juttu!

>:(

Toimisipa modeemisi pian!
Me misses you.

Halle said...

NO EI NIIN. Kukaan ei auta mua korjaamaan sitä:(

Me miss you too!

Marian said...

what beautiful photos,
have a lovely day.
xx
marian