Sunday, February 21, 2010

it's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life

for me. and i'm feelin' good.
- Nina Simone
Last week's thursday was a fun day. All of us celebrated of an new era, a new chapter in our lives.
So how did we celebrate it ? By throwing candy on people, that's right. We were driven around the city for 2 hours and I got so cold that I couldn't even move a single muscle. BUT. Whenever i saw a cute guy i just yelled with my friends, take off that shirt. haha. and I saw that guy on the second time so i yelled some more, haha. ridiculous i know, but at least it took my mind off from the freezing weather! And of course Jesus was right next to me, smoking.


ps. our dress code was to dress up as we were bad ass people! if u can't figure out what i'm suppose to be then here's an answer, i'm a nightmare. yeah. the thing is..i wasn't prepared and so i just put some black clothes on and i borrowed the black mask from my friend maia.

No comments: