Thursday, May 20, 2010

home is where the heart is

home is where the heart is. I haven't been out in Helsinki at nights for a long time now, which is good because I haven't spent time in my hometown either. I've missed the sky of my hometown. the sunrise and the sunset. the breeze. the ocean. the beach and people there.
why do I wanna move out of here ?
My life has been so hectic lately and still i feel like nothing has been happenin. There r too many people around me and I want to be alone for awhile to clear my head. Even at home. Just want the place for myself. Maybe I should go to the beach, read dorian gray and drink some wine.

ps. I recommend drinking alcohol by urself. that way u won't become an alcoholic and live in the streets.

© Haliz Muhilden Yosef

2 comments:

vienna said...

the last sentence doesn't make any sense ! :D

Halle said...

haha i know :---D it's not supposed to: D