Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I just realized somethin'. Lately I've been listening to freaky folk music for example Devendra Banhart and Animal Collective. Freaky folk is a genre, I can't explain it so u have to listen it for urself.
Anyways. I found this photograph and realized that this photo resembles a photo of me.
Devendra Banhart's music makes me want to pack my stuff and travel somewhere, where it's warm and sunny ! So I was thinking with my friend the other day. We're traveling this autumn somewhere, and no we'll not planning where. We're probably just heading to the air port and decide from there !

#1PIC: GOOGLED

6 comments:

Poughkeepsie said...

Devendra Banhart = täyttä mahtavuutta! Me likey :-)

Halle said...

me toooo. ihana mies ja ihana ääni !
:--)

Anonymous said...

ooooh devendra is so great and sweet looking guy! love him, too.

slåinmejifolie said...

tääänx halle :--- Dd

M said...

"Halle kirjoitti...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oGVBfilaaF8/S5LYif3IEFI/AAAAAAAAAfM/enMy_qZD1aw/s400/cube+067.jpg

Se on itseasiassa nainen haha. Cate blanchett, love.

ps. sori en huomannu sun kommenttias! "
Oho löysin ton mun "blogsit" (miten se ei ollu tollon piilos?) ja joo siis kiitti :D

Halle said...

hahah ei mitään !
::----D